Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Crafternoon

Today has been a fun day. I woke up at 10:30 (what a bum, I know!) to get ready for a Voice Stress Analysis that I had to take for a job I'm in the lengthy hiring process for. Although I was a little nervous, I had a fun time because the guy was really funny. I was in a good mood when I left, probably from laughing so much (and because he said that I passed the test). I stopped at Target on the way home to pick up ingredients for a "Football Special". Its basically a chip dip with cream cheese, chili-no beans and shredded cheese. My dad always used Nacho Doritos, so that's what I used today. My brother and I have never really been into sports, but we were willing to watch a half an hour of big guys jumping on each other with my dad while we ate the Football Special.

My friend Ryan came over around 5:30 to scrapbook!! I like this picture of my Polaroids laid out with the ribbon. I started a couple pages, but will work on it more over the next few days and post new pictures when it's complete. Ryan (the cute baby in the second photo) made the collage of her mom, grandmother and great-grandmother. She later added letters to spell out "Four Generations" long the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment