Thursday, October 20, 2011

Getting the Chills

Although it has been Autumn/Fall for almost a month now, its only today that feels like the seasons are beginning to change. There have been a few nights over the past couple of weeks that were cool enough for me to need a sweater. At 9:30 this morning, I went to the mail box to drop off a letter and was planning on going for a walk after that, but was very surprised when I got outside that a tank top and soffee shorts were not weather appropriate. I only made it to the mailbox and back before jumping into bed again with my sleeping husband and stayed their until he got up at noon. By 4pm, probably the warmest part of the day, it was good enough to go for a walk without a sweater, although I did have jeans on. As I walked the two full loops around the complex, I kept my eye out for things to feature on today's entry. I decided on showing off the trees also getting into the cooler season.

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't it a great morning for staying under the covers! :) Its suppose to be chillier tomorrow morning! I like the tree against the beautiful blue skies of today! xoxooxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very descriptive post today. I feel as if I was there with you. And I like the photo.

    ReplyDelete