Monday, October 10, 2011

Going Downtown

The other day on the Weather Channel, it said that today was going to end up being rainy again with lightning storms. So I told my friend Julie that we needed to reschedule our trip to Typhoon Lagoon. For some reason, it sure was bright, warm and sunny all day! Julie had made other plans and since Michael is a Special FX Make Up Artist for Halloween Horror Nights and didn't get home until 2:30am (meaning he sleeps in until noon), it was too late to change our minds. Instead, Michael took me to Downtown Disney so I could get out of our neighborhood and work on my photography in a happy and fun environment! I value his opinions on my pictures and he did say that a lot of the ones I took looked like I just went on a trip to Disney rather than for "work". I'm still glad I got them. The Princess Parade (all the little girls with their hair and makeup done, wearing Jasmine and Ariel dresses) was really cute. I can scrapbook the other pictures later!

*Click HERE to see some of Michael's Special Make Up FX work.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun to me.....oh, and you can see photos of my other wreaths on my blog under *crafts* in the nav bar.....you just might have to scroll down a bit to see them all :)

    ReplyDelete