Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It Is Your Birthday.

A few hours ago Michael went to see "Dream House" with some of his friends from Halloween Horror Nights. It looked scary so I stayed home and designed some business cards. A front and a back. They aren't very traditional, but I like them a lot. Michael just ordered them for me. They should be here by Monday. I will definitely be showing them off and passing them out like candy! 

But more importantly: Today is now officially Michael's 23rd birthday, since it's after midnight. He got a bunch of cards in the mail today! (And money to save for us to move to Los Angeles in a year or so.) We picked up some baby cupcakes from Wal-Mart as well as a bottle of champagne and orange juice so he could make mimosas.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to Michael !

    In your photo, I like how your field of focus was on the birthday cards, and yet you can still see the various birthday cakes in the background. Good job!

    ReplyDelete