Sunday, November 6, 2011

Artsy Celebration

I hope everyone changed their clocks back one hour. It was great sleeping in, but still waking up early. Today we are celebrating my mom's birthday since our family won't all be together after tonight. Around 11am we left to go to an Art Fair along Main Street. I took a lot of cute pictures (& got asked if I work for the newspaper), some of small dogs and of a group of kids dressed as characters from the Wizard of Oz. But I chose to post this beautiful one since I got the woman's card and promised to link her Bluestar Jewelry Design website. Here it is & all of the pieces are handmade! A couple had a area with different flavored jams and I asked for a sample of the strawberry-pineapple jam. It was delicious, reminding me of our family summer trip to Amish Ohio! I will probably post more pictures of the Art Fair on my Flickr account over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment