Friday, November 18, 2011

Rumour Has It

Last night I started putting together a rough cut of a Blood Widow "documentary". Just all the best bits of behind the scene footage that I have, but so far it's already too long. I don't want it more than 30 minutes total. I think it gets better when Ryan and I are at the second location and I'm all hyper because I got to be a stand in/double for the actresses. We get more silly from there and the scenes are less dramatic. Aside from that, I have a few letters to write back to. Not a super productive day, like yesterday was. I'm trying to find photo ideas. I was told about the 365 Project, but I was thinking it was something more than just taking a picture every day for a year. I feel like I've been doing that since I started my blog anyway. This one girl has some pretty amazing stuff. I'm not sure what she uses to edit her pictures. You can tell she photo shopped a bunch, but it turns out really cool. Michael could probably do something like that for me, but I prefer to tweak my own pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment