Saturday, December 10, 2011

Miri & Matil

During my four-hour shift at Kirkland's, I got to smash up a mirror. That was pretty cool. Luck, schmuck. At noon I drove home, ate lunch, took a mini-nap with Sasha and made it to Miriam's house before 3pm. I am very glad that it stopped raining once I got off the Interstate. This portrait session was a new experience for me. One that I needed. Normally I am telling people how I want them to pose and what facial expressions to make. But Miriam - being the creative genius that she is - had a lot of good ideas in mind and I took pictures how she wanted me to. I was the one taking direction. I liked that. One big idea that I had from the beginning, was to have her new puppy in some of the pictures with her. Matilda is sooo cute! A 10-week-old Boston Terrier. (I really wish I had been around Sasha when Michael first adopted her, about 4 years ago. More today than ever.)
After the shoot I stopped by Full Sail because I was told that someone was filming a music video. I believe it was more like a make-up montage put to music.. Not what I was expecting. I only stayed for about 30 minutes because my friend, Francesca, was there. I got a few good pictures of her making some guy look like a mix between Shrek & the Hulk. I work again tomorrow. After that, the near future is open for more business.

 ~ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ~

Update, August 2016: I had 50 cute pictures in this folder and I only posted one.. Even with such a cute puppy! Here are some more to enjoy. I left them edited the way they were from 2011. I remember I liked the original photo (above) because her face kind of made her look like Jennifer Aniston.

1 comment:

  1. OHHH! Too cute puppy!! Almost looks like a statue! I like the wind swept hair shot too! Very creative!! Glad you are staying busy with lots of interesting things to do. xoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete