Sunday, January 15, 2012

Breakfast Tutorial

Yesterday Michael and I shared another fun date night. We had dinner at Sweet Tomatoes - with a coupon! - then saw Sherlock Holmes 2. It was kinda long, but there were a few scenes that I particularly enjoyed, including one that I kept laughing at. "Slow and steady wins the race!" Once we got home, we left again to splurge on sugar-filled frozen and bakery items.

This morning, one of Michael's make up artist friends (Stacia) from Universal came over to learn how to make 3D transfers. She brought banana nut bread from Starbucks for him and I had some of my cheese danish. I had to get it last night in memory of my main staple whilst on-set of Blood Widow. Below is a romantic self portrait of us from June, in between filming:


No comments:

Post a Comment