Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thank you, Google!

 Well forget the iPhone (phew! I just saved my future self a bunch of money). All I had to do was type in "how to make photos look like Instagrams" and I found this wonderful site. Here is a picture of us from today, looking at Nissans - I enjoy his silly faces - and my wrap from Greens & Grille that I enjoyed on Thursday. I've used the Killowatt effect on these. I like it best since it looks like old film framing the photos.
Still, when I wrote in my resolutions to "take more pictures". I meant photography wise. Creative ones with the Canon T2i. But I suppose, if I don't have it with me.. this is fun too!

1 comment:

  1. Two creative pictures. I like how you both look so happy together. And I like the "early breakfast in an outdoor restaurant" photo with the shadows. I wish I had thought of that! Pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete