Sunday, March 11, 2012

Planting Plants

~ Well, hello again. ~
As you may be able to tell, I have not taken m(any) pictures lately. I've only been taking Polaroids, plus I have been trying to focus more time on exercising, sleeping and Lent related journaling (which I need to catch up on!). I did take a few photos a couple weekends ago, but can't post those since they are being used for Easter cards and I don't want to spoil the cute surprise. 
Today I was "stumbling upon" various websites that relate to my interests and got an idea of trying to grow some flowers in our apartment. Not sure why this suddenly sounds so intriguing.. I found the idea of using washed out cans to use as flower pot substitutes. 
I covered mine with some of my favorite comics: Pickles, Zits and Baby Blues. Tomorrow after work I plan on stopping by Wal-Mart to pick up some seeds and soil, then I will keep you updated with the growth of my blossoming nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment