Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Regular Days Off

I currently do not like having RDO's (regular days off). They are quite long and boring. I tend to sleep far too much. Shame.. Although I have only had one official work day, including answering live calls, I look forward to answering more calls tomorrow and one day soon working overtime after I have proven myself worthy of no longer needing to be supervised. Practice makes perfect!

This morning I planted more flowers - I got different kinds too: another Giant Zinnia (Canary yellow in color), pink Cosmos Sensations and an Annual Cut Flower Mixture.
Here is a new photo, showing off the Zinnias I purchased last week (they are on growth Day 7). They should turn out purple and orange once they blossom. It worries me how long the stems are. I feel as if I need to add more soil, simply to support them. They frighten me, hanging over the edge of the can like that. What do you think?
I bought some on-sale fabric from Wal-Mart yesterday for an "Amish apron" I plan on one day hand-sewing. I decided that I would rather use the burlap-textured material to make a doll. I haven't done that in a long time.. after my sad pillow cat got laughed at!! I was a tad disappointed that it took me 45 minutes just to get part of her left leg sewn together. That could have been due to the fact that I was half-watching the Amish episode of Bones at the same time. I don't have any stuffing yet..
I have been on an Reese's Sonic Blast kick lately. Also, I thought Michael needed to try Sonic's new sweet potato tots (he had eaten most of them before I took the picture!) since he always gets a side of sweet potato fries when we go to Orlando Ale House. However, I ate real food first: a healthy meal of grilled chicken, green beans and black eyed peas. Mmmmm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment