Wednesday, April 18, 2012

You Are My Sunshine!

I meant to take photos of these flowers a couple weeks ago, but the following morning, the complex guys had cut the grass and since they are "weed flowers" and not part of the decoration landscaping, they were mowed down. So I got them today! Phew!
Michael is working another night for the zombie shoot. I'm not sure what production day # this is, but thankfully he isn't needed every night, so I have been able to spend a little more time with him than I was expecting. Its not as much as before since I don't get home from work until 10:30pm now due to my Phase 2 training schedule. (Although I complained about having to wake up at 4:30am for the morning shift last month, the time went by a lot faster those days. Hopefully I can get back on that shift & A side! when I'm done with training - around the middle of June.)
Anyway, Michael was kind enough to give me a few minutes of his time to snap these super romantic photos before he left to drive to the shoot. Hopefully it will keep my heart satisfied until he gets home again. 
*I totally wore my Jesse and the Rippers shirt while I watched a specific episode of Full House! The one where Becky finds out she is pregnant. She worried Jesse would be upset because they hadn't planned on having kids that soon. I laughed when Joey said, "Too bad you're not an elephant. They stay pregnant for two years! Then you would be right on schedule."

No comments:

Post a Comment