Wednesday, November 14, 2012

LA Trip, Pt. 3

This is a teensy bit out of order, but I wanted to go ahead and tell you about all of our "celebrity sightings" today! As we were waiting in line for the Madam Tussaud's, I was so sure I saw Johnny Depp heading towards the Starbuck's next door.
Just kidding, I knew he was a wax figure, since we did come in from the opposite direction, but it was a great way to get people to come inside. I think the tickets were about $25 each? There is actually another wax museum a few blocks down, but we heard this one was much more accurate. There were at least 100 figures total, but these were our favorites; mainly because they were the most realistic.
Each figure had related music playing or popular lines from a movie coming from a speaker above them. There were a handful of celebrities who were not featured in this museum, but that makes sense. I would be very interested to visit some of the other locations to see additional figures, plus ones in different outfits from other times of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment