Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Descanso Vegetable Garden

Although I am not the best at taking care of plants and flowers (I tend to forget to water them and it rains far less in California), they sure are pretty to look at! I was going to post these vegetable area photos from Descanso Gardens in the last post, but decided to overload your eyes with necessary tulip photos instead. I hope you didn't mind. I don't have too much to say in this post. I feel like a lot of this is just looking around, as it was when we visited earlier today.
Michael was a good sport and to ensure we kept good communication, I previously warned him that I would want to spend a lot of time taking pictures, especially in this area. However, you can see him in the last photo, wandering off in the distance, as he loses interest in the vegetables. Fair enough. This specific area reminded me a lot of the Leu Gardens in Orlando, although theirs was more "home-y & basic yard" looking. The one today had more of a hippie/ free spirit vibe, which I liked better because of the arch entrances and paths all around.
See the tulip "field" in the background? 
Why do you think I love this photo so much? ;)
Places like this make me want to spend all day outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment