Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What I'll Wear, Wednesday

The dress code at work has tightened over the past couple of weeks and unless I wash my clothes every few days, I don't have many "appropriate" outfits. I don't like wearing dress pants since I can never find them in my size or length; so I prefer skirts with thick tights. My mom and Michael's parents said they would pay for a couple new work shirts. So Michael took me to Forever 21 on Monday, before we had dinner with Gaby and his girlfriend, Rene. This is a sheer top, but I have a black V-neck underneath.
It doesn't look how I imagined it would all put together, especially with the high waistband on the skirt (which I got at Plato's closet in January last year for my 911 job in Orlando). It's loose on me, but I don't want to get rid of it because it looks great when I twirl! I think this shirt might also look good with a silky cream colored skirt with a black band around the bottom. I actually really like these button up shirts with a pair of nice skinny jeans, but we aren't allowed to wear those anymore- not even on the night shift. Still it beats a boring uniform.

Thanks to Michael for taking these pictures even though he doesn't like the kitty shirt. He says it reminds him of our old lady neighbor, Ruth- the one with a thousand cats.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like that model. Who is she? She looks like a Hollywood cutie. A "North Hollywood" cutie, to be exact! -D

    ReplyDelete