Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Nice Bunch

  I've been writing a lot of cards this week. Partly because I love sending them and partly because I have a load of California return address labels that I made over the summer and don't want them going to waste. I have been so consumed lately (especially last night) in the book "7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess" by Jen Hatmaker.. Have I mentioned that already? It is amazing, and she's funny too. I want all of next year to be an experiment for me. I already have plenty of ideas of ways to really improve my/our life, in being less self centered and truly working towards becoming a responsible adult. But more on that in January.
  I took these pictures today so I would have some nice ones to send in the cards before we move. Overall, I have enjoyed living in California, and our cozy little house was a completely perfect size for us! 826 square feet may sound small, like I loved it. Sasha has definitely been spoiled with the fenced in yard, and I have been giving her extra outside time lately, but I believe Michael and I (and our children in the future) belong on the East Coast.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures. Really pretty dress. East coast rocks! -D

    ReplyDelete