Thursday, November 7, 2013

We ♡ Exercise!

  Yesterday was part of a 3-day-weekend for me, since our manager at work said I had nine hours of vacation time, I was able to take one eight-hour shift off, which I used last night. Now I only have four days of work this week and four days next week! Another 2014 resolution is "Get a Day Job", even if I have to wake up at 6am. I'd rather turn myself into a morning person than be a night owl.
 Instead of going hiking after we spent some time with the Academy Award statues, I asked Michael if he would walk around Valley Plaza Park by the library with me. He agreed and I liked that it was one with exercise "equipment" around the loop. He jumped right on and seemed to enjoy the leg swing, although he said he couldn't feel it working his side/ oblique muscles the way I could.
^^ Michael was tickling me when we took this picture!! ^^
  We also walked along the bridge (over Highway 170) because I wanted to see if there were good mountain views. Not bad. ;) This is the road we used the most, especially to get to Griffth Park, but what you see here is the direction/ what you would drive right before we got off the Interstate again.
  I think Michael had a fun enough time and made some comment on how we should have started coming here at the beginning of the year (yep!) to do those silly exercises, and said it would be a great place to bring Sasha or little kids. It was a nice trail with a couple other people running the loop around us, but also some fat squirrels that were not taking advantage of it, haha. Michael did say that we have to do laps around the condo area we will live in Birmingham. Okay!

  **Today is my mom's birthday!! She and my dad are celebrating on a five-day cruise.
Happy Birthday, Mommy. I love you soo much!! See you soon. Xoxo Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love love love that pic of you and Michael!!!!! You both look wonderful and happy and should be in a teeth commercial bc they are so white! I loved the idea of the workout equipment being out there too, that's really cool!!!

    ReplyDelete