Sunday, April 6, 2014

** Flashback Blog **

Yes, I know I have not posted in a long time. I've been working a bunch lately and when I'm not working I just want to watch TV. And we haven't done much lately to take pictures of. It's still been cold and rainy on my days off so I just stay inside. My parents were here for a week at the end of March and I was really glad that was able to happen, but I didn't take any pictures. I have some from my mom when we went to the gun range and maybe I'll post those later. 

** I never kept a blog during my amazing fun time at Full Sail, I'm doing it now, and writing each post as if it just happened. I'm glad I was able to fully enjoy life and all my great new experiences as much as I did then without spending even more time behind my laptop. It will cover very important things that I barely have any of on this blog, including meeting Michael, growing in our relationship and the preparation that went into the wedding!

Here is the link to my "Adventures at Full Sail" ~ http://fullsailfun.wordpress.com/
It is more to the point and plain than what I'm used to, just a couple pictures and no editing at all, simply uploading. But that has enabled me to post very quickly and maybe I can complete the whole two years of blogs within two months if I stick with it.

So anyway, please check out the Full Sail blog and I will write more on here at a later date. Like after I start doing the 30 Day Shred again and Michael and I get back from Hilton Head with his family so I can show off beach pictures. Kay, bye!

1 comment:

  1. Ok now I feel better lol.

    Hope the weather gets nicer for you soon so you can enjoy the outdoors.

    ReplyDelete