Thursday, August 7, 2014

Wekiwa Springs II

The last time I went to Wekiwa Springs was in May 2012 with my friend Sana. But lately Michael had been talking about how he wanted to go too, so we went there on Tuesday instead of going to see Guardians of the Galaxy. I heard that movie was really good, but we can always Redbox it later. It wasn't as hot as I expected it to be, so I never got sweaty enough for the 70 degree water to feel good. We only stuck our feet in for a bit -wimps. Even when we walked along the swampy bridge the air only seemed extremely muggy with mosquitoes that reminded me of the huge ones we saw on Jumaji last week, but still not how I describe "hot". It wasn't burning my skin.
Michael says he would love to go back to rent kayaks and to explore trails they have. It made him think of when he was younger and how he would dress in camo and go on "missions". It is a $6 fee per vehicle to get in to the park, but if its for fun exercise and marriage togetherness, then that six dollars becomes a very important purchase! I do feel like I am more adventurous when I am in a strong and healthy exercise mode. I plan to start that with Miriam on Monday. My Instagram pictures will become extra lively and fitness friendly at that point. I'm already excited!! Plus I believe on the 17th we are going to the new Harry Potter park at Universal to see all the brilliant additions.

No comments:

Post a Comment