Sunday, September 20, 2015

Fountain of Youth

Yesterday while I was visiting my family in Gainesville, I went to St. Augustine with my mom, sister in law (Jacquie) and her almost 10- month old daughter (Peyton). I'd like to go back with Michael another weekend and take pictures around the historic sites, including the oldest wooden schoolhouse in the United States! After walking around the town with our cartoon map, getting lunch and ice cream, we went to the beach. I wanted to be there for her first trip to the beach. Last time she was "at the beach", Jacquie was 5 months pregnant with her. So she needed to really see it and feel it with her little body. My laptop has gotten older since the last time I blogged, and my computer skills have not grown, so here are six cute horizontal pictures. The program I used to edit and combine vertical pictures will no longer let me access it without Flash Player, which I have not yet figured out how to download..

St. Augustine Beach, 9/19/15.
Love from, Peyton's Aunt Rachee, future cousin birther! (TBD.)
---------------------

Update from Aunt Rachee on 10/21/20 ~ 

Spoiler, Peyton! I birthed you a cousin.. over three years ago. Too bad you still haven't been able to meet her yet. Also, what the heck, 2015 Rachel. Why does it matter if the pictures are in portait or landscape format as long as they are nice photos? Post them anyway and don't waste time putting them together as a "collage" in Photoshop. Just lemme see these dang cute baby pics!.. Look at that- you took almost 200 pictures and you only posted SIX?! My goodness.. Here are my other faves:

No comments:

Post a Comment