Monday, October 12, 2015

Botanical Gardens ~ Weston

I don't know if you're noticing a theme here with all these baby/ little kid pictures. And I already have another shoot scheduled for this weekend with my friend Lindsey and her 2 year old, Luke. You can see his 6 month old photos that I took here. But I'm getting to that age (28) where I feel like "the time is now" without trying to rush life or stress out too much about it. I feel like all the excuses we make (as humans in general, not just me and Michael) about why we aren't ready to have a baby yet are because "there is so much I still want to do with my life first". That stuff isn't going to happen anytime soon, or it can still be done with a baby. We just want to feel free and invincible now, but still don't act on it or take enough risks while we can. Doing what you want with a baby or little kid in your arms is probably even a lot better and healthier for everyone because you're experiencing life together instead of feeling like you have to be stuck inside all day watching Blue's Clues and going crazy. I want to be that cool mom pushing a stroller around the park while wearing roller blades!! Now to convince my sweet husband (who turned 27 today!) of all the positives..

Anyway, I remembered that I hadn't posted these pictures yet of Miriam's son Wes. These were from March, a couple of weeks after he turned one. Sadly, I haven't seen Miriam since then, but we've already talked about doing an updated family shoot to include her husband Garth. And here is a flashback link to the pictures of took of Miriam when she was pregnant with Wes.
I liked that Miriam brought her camera too. She has a Canon Rebel T3i, compared to our T2i, and from what I saw, her photos were fantastic. I do think she had been using hers a lot more. Maybe by this time next year I'll be getting tons of practice of my own and be a baby photography pro!!

No comments:

Post a Comment