Monday, December 7, 2015

Macro Monday, Part II

LA dee DA. These photos are from the rose garden area of Harry P. Leu. I was very happy with how these photos turned out because they did not look that great on my camera's display screen. I made sure to point out the area where Michael proposed to me in September 2010 while Austin and I walked around. Always the highlight of my tour. =)
 I was obsessed with this bee for a good 10 minutes. At first I thought he was dead because I didn't seen him moving. I guess all the pollen made him whoosy. Also I was half waiting for him to sting me because of how close I got to get the details in his wings and count the hairs on the back of his neck. Austin got some good pictures where the flowers near this area were in focus and I was seen in the background- out of focus while I watched the bee.
 In the Amish garden. I really liked that there was a mom with three young girls and she was asking them questions like, "It says these are carrots. Do you see the carrots?" And the girls got excited with their vast knowledge. "They're in the ground!" Very smart. I was impressed.
To be continued further...

No comments:

Post a Comment