Thursday, December 29, 2016

A Real Chip Bump!

   Last night when I got home and got changed into comfy clothes, Michael made a comment that I had "a real bump" and that it didn't just look like I ate a lot of food anymore. And that's great since I was hungry when I got home. In these pictures I am 13 weeks and 2 days pregnant! I think I look more pregnant in the first picture where I'm holding Sasha. =)
A few more notes: so far 13 weeks is giving me very detailed dreams that I don't like.

   The first one was about some girl calling for help on the non-emergency line (instead of 911 so we could check where her phone says she is) but somehow I was able to watch a video of what was happening, but since she wouldn't talk to me, it took her 30 minutes to stand next to a street sign when I could finally send the call with an intersection. And then I ended up going to that neighborhood area -- why?! -- and was getting chased by the bad guy who was already handcuffed. That's when I woke up, so I was very tired on Wednesday. But I did see a cute raccoon at work!
   The next night's dream was about some homeless guy who kept asking me to give him a ride, but I told him I only had my bicycle, so then I started riding home on my bicycle even though my car was parked on the other side of the building. What the heck?

   Chip's heaviness comes and goes at night. Sometimes I can sleep comfortably on my back, sometimes I can't, but then sleeping on my stomach feels fine. My tiredness is a little bit less. I still take 20 minute naps in my car on my lunch break at work (but I also did that before I was pregnant). Some nights I am able to stay up until 10pm and other nights I still go to sleep before 9pm.

   ** I had my first random crying/ hormones hit: Michael and I were sitting on the couch and he started tickling my feet a lot and once he stopped, I was still laughing, which quickly turned to crying with me covering my face. He asked me what was wrong and I said, "I don't want you to divorce me!" (We will never get a divorce, by the way so it was kind of random that I said that.) He laughed a bit and changed positions so he was laying next to me and kept giving me hugs and kissing my cheeks. He kept saying things like, "It's okay. It's just your hormones." And when I told him that I'm going to cry so much when Chip is born, I started crying a bunch then too. Just thinking about having that gross, slimy, perfect baby on my chest for the first time.

  Am I imagining it or have there been way more diaper commercials on TV lately? And they are all showing moms in the hospital right after the (clean) baby is born. Those sweet first baby yawns. Ugh 183 days until July 2nd!! Maybe I'll be really lucky like my friend Tonia whose daughter Ashlyn was also due on July 2nd this year, but was ready for the world a bit sooner and born on June 23rd.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you have the same due date as Tonia (just a year later)! That's exciting. Maybe Chip will follow Ashlyn's lead! Lots and lots of diaper commercials on TV always but now you're more hyper vigilant/aware of them!

    ReplyDelete