Sunday, April 6, 2014

All about Lauren


My friend Lauren also started a WordPress blog about her 10-day trip to Africa which will occur at the end of May. She has included some of the anticipation leading up to her trip in less than 45 days! You can read hers here: http://laurenjung446.wordpress.com/

Sorry, that is definitely not enough talk about Lauren. Let's see.. She is one of my favorite people to be around lately. She is so nice and funny and we definitely feed off of each other's humor. We can really relate to each other's "rich Catholic problems" and we give each other ideas for non-meat Lent meals on Fridays. She listens to my frequent dreams about Cory Montieth and even waits until I look away to roll her eyes, ha! We like to come up with silly raps and share frozen yogurt on our breaks. Aww.

Michael works at Academy Sports now and last night visited us during his break. I was glad because I wanted him to meet Lauren. He told me that she reminds him a lot of my bff, Ryan (who you can read a lot more about on my Full Sail blog!) and I agree. Probably why we get along so well.


1 comment:

  1. You have a second blog you never told me about?!?! I feel jipped!!

    On another note, I'm happy you are making new friends in your new home!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete