Saturday, May 7, 2016

♡ Our Wedding ♡

   Every year I tell myself that I'm going to post my Wedding Prep Pictures and last night I was going through my Full Sail pictures between August 2010 and April 2011 on the harddrive, but couldn't find the main ones I was looking for (David's Bridal dress shopping), so I suppose I'll just post wedding pictures instead. I'm always surprised that I barely have any on my blog. Maybe because the pictures were taken by someone else (Christina Jobes)? But out of the 730 more professional photos we had taken, these are 40 of my favorites. Saturday, May 7th, 2011 in Gainesville, FL:
  I decided that I wanted to do the "reveal" outside before the wedding because I am near-sighted and I wanted to be able to see Michael's face up close when he saw me for the first time. I didn't start wearing glasses all the time until around August 2014!
 Soup Snakes = Soul Mates
Bridesmaids: Ryan, Jessica, Mia & Alana
Groomsmen: Parker, AJ, Christopher & Zach
  I am a little embarrassed of this picture. Nobody likes pictures of themselves crying, but I would have very similar ones if we had a photographer take our engagement photos. I had convinced myself in 2008 that I wouldn't get married or have kids because of my often cranky attitude, but Michael saw through all of that and found "the real me". I am so lucky to have him forever.
Reception:
 We danced to "I See You" by Leona Lewis. 
Michael convinced me it was a very pretty song, even though it was from Avatar.
 My dad and I danced to "Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman. 
That song still makes me tear up when I hear it now.
 Michael and his mom danced to "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts.
 Alana and Cody caught the bouquet and garter then got married two years later!
Michael and I caught the bouquet and garter at his brother's wedding in January 2010!
 I remember that we got a lot of nice honks and waves later that day while we drove back to our apartment in Orlando, and the next day on our way to the airport to fly to the Bahamas!!

And they lived happily ever after!!

No comments:

Post a Comment