Monday, March 4, 2019

Weston's 5th Birthday

   Two weekends ago I was invited to my friend, Miriam's, older son's birthday party at a park in Maitland. I was excited to see Miriam again because aside from seeing the movie "A Star is Born" together one night in January, I hadn't seen her since she took our maternity pictures in June 2017! I met her through my friend Tonia almost eight years ago, so I got to see Tonia and her family at the birthday party too. Her daughter, Ashlyn, will be 3 in June. Wes's younger brother, Reece, is the boy with the lightning bolt shirt. I got there late after everyone had lunch (pizza!), but at the perfect time to get pictures of Wes as they started passing out cupcakes. All photos taken with our Canon T7i.
HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY, WESTON!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment