Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Florida Aquarium

Alternate titles: The Tampa Aquarium
& 100 Pictures of Peyton Looking at Fish

  For Jacquie's 25th birthday on Sunday, Mommy had the fun idea of going to the Florida Aquarium in Tampa. Originally Michael and I had plans to go camping these five days, but Heather changed the date of VAMP's classes to start yesterday. We will go camping by the end of this year!! I am glad I was able to go to the aquarium even though usually I'm like "eh, fish". This one is a good one. It's really big with animals other than fish, and even though they raised the prices from $20 to $25 since the last time I went with my friends during Full Sail, with $6 for parking, it seems worth it. But that's coming from someone who didn't have to pay for their ticket.. Tee hee ~ thank you!

PS ~ I narrowed down the 700 pictures I took on the Canon to just a measly 52. ;)
 Mandatory snake picture for Michael! ;D
There were also two huge snakes in a bigger cage, one was laying under water.
 Super cool Eel Garden! What? It was like they just grew out of the sand.
 Mommy took this picture with the Canon of me petting the sting rays.
 Peyton attempting to share her goldfish crackers with the penguin!
 Another great photo by Mommy. & Zach took the one of us in the shell.
 This bunch is my favorite. She seemed so amazed watching all the fish and other sea creatures.
I think I even heard her whisper "whoa" even though she doesn't really talk yet. 
She did say "plee" each time I handed her a strawberry during lunch after Jacquie prompted her 
with a polite, "What do you say?" In the picture above it even looks like that little yellow fish 
is amazed to see such a cute little human. "Ooooh."
  ^^  My #1 favorite picture from this day. 
Not counting the one I didn't post where she looks like a little Rachel! :)
 The teensiest baby seahorse.
SHRIMP!! I love you, Shrimp. 
I ordered a 2-3 inch glass Shrimp Christmas ornament last night.
   When she gets antsy and doesn't want to be still for more pictures, it makes the picture better when she make the crabby faces with her. She got back in the stroller with more goldfish after this. 
For some reason she didn't take a nap on the 2+ hour drive down from Gainesville, 
but I heard that she slept really well on the way home!
   I don't have any new posts planned for right now, aside from updated house pictures when we get all our Halloween decorations up, so I might go back to updating my Full Sail blog -as if it all just happened- since I really enjoy looking at all those pictures from 7 years ago (2009).

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun day! Thank you for all the wonderful pictures and for sharing your strawberries with the tiny human! As always the pictures are gorgeous and I'm always amazed at the tiny moments you capture with ease. I love the shrimp ornament! Thank you for spending my birthday with me! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have had a lot of free time today, to be able to sort through 700 pictures! But I do appreciate the pictures in this post. You selected some really good ones. -D

    ReplyDelete