Thursday, September 29, 2016

Full Sail Mode

  I have recently decided that in order to stop thinking about babies all the time (although my friend Lindsey did show me this great Barren to Beautiful blog that I think has finally let me "let it go" and give it to God) and worrying every few weeks about whether our "time together" has worked when I hoped it would, I'm going to throw myself into my Full Sail blog and continue to update it as if it just happened. I really like that on this blog and on that one, it lets me post stuff in the past, so I can schedule it to post in 2009, 2010 or 2011.

  I'll probably write about my favorite parts first, so it will be all over the place if you happen to read that one too. Some of my favorite times were Christmas premieres after I lost all my 2008 "depression weight", Disney and Universal trips, mini vacations with Michael's family, all the prep before our wedding.. And so many more, including all of the behind the scenes I took while we were filming Blood Widow, but I might have to ask the director, Jeremy Buckholt, if he is fine with that.

  Last night Michael and I went on a date and I told him I wanted to dress up. He asked if he could stay in his work clothes. I said that was fine because it still looked nice: VAMP polo and tan slack shorts, plus his beard looks nice right now. It is so much easier not to try to change him. I let him decide where he wanted to go out to eat and as usual, he picked his favorite: Bahama Breeze. It was a nice date with hand holding and getting to hear about the first three days of "school" have been!

  We've got some stuff planned next month that I'm already looking forward to: my cousin Lindsey visiting, photo shoot of Michael (hopefully- I've been wanting to do that for a couple months because I feel like the only one of his was from five years ago), a trip to New Smyrna Beach, our first Halloweeen Party with matching outfits.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good plan - move on and create new happy posts, past and present. -D

    ReplyDelete