Monday, December 24, 2018

54 Hours with Mia

   After 25 & 1/2 long months, I was finally able to hang out with my best friend, Mia, again! I believe the last time I saw her was at our Halloween party at the end of October 2016, since she moved to Denver with her boyfriend for work. But I got to see her for three days last week. 54 hours to be exact, between 10am Wednesday and 4pm Friday.
   A picture says a thousand words, so I'll just post these instead of writing anything else. ♡♥♡

WEDNESDAY (DEC 19TH) ~
Lots more pictures of Mia & Emma together here ~ LINK!! 
Watching the first half of Twilight. Then having a "texting sleepover" with Lindsey!


THURSDAY (DEC 20TH) ~ 

Lunch at Dandelion Cafe with Jackie!
Back in Gainesville, we watched baby videos of Mia (age 4?) and she opened this "soldier" present.
It was her very favorite, "the only thing I wanted!" 

FRIDAY (DEC 21ST) ~

Apparently the FDA says these French Brulees (silver balls) are poisonous to be eaten. Who knew!?
Model with a Songbook.
Our two hour 2pm group lunch at Satchels before the goodbyes.
Sharanya, me, my mom, Mia's mom, Logan, Mia, Luke, and Lindsey (with baby L3).
Satchels has a very fun playground, but I still can't believe they got rid of the zip lining & water slides! ;)
Until next time, Miaskee (aka UBF aka Mialyn aka Mia Lee)!
But for real, today I cried about you living so far away & not moving back anytime soon.
*le sigh* XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment