Sunday, December 16, 2018

Christmas Decor and One Cute Baby

   I put a bunch of pictures on Emma's blog from around the house while Michael's parents were visiting and after we got our Christmas tree, but since I didn't want too many "photography" pictures on her blog, here are the rest of the ones I took - plus a couple from last night too! :) Michael did a great job decorating with some new pieces like this truck and the deer on the dining room table and the fake snow, which I was surprised he used, but I really like it.
   Also you can see the pictures on Emma's blog ---> riiight here!! 
 This photo of Sasha is from when we lived at Millenia in 2011 & 2012.
 Michael using his muscles, about to get our tree set up!!
 A year ago we had already been in Michigan for a week, for her surgery on December 27th!
 This picture makes me laugh because it looks like the movie cover of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation!
    This is a part of our Christmas tree's trunk that we were given when buying it so we could see how old it is by counting the rings. This one is between 10 and 11 years old, just like Sasha!!
 Christmas cards from previous years- hoping to get some new ones from family and friends soon! Since this photo was taken we did get cards from my parents and my cousin Jessica, her husband, and their four kids- not even mentioning that she's pregnant with Baby #5!!
 I love this card that Michael made himself, using his Silhouette Cameo cutter that he got for his 30th birthday in October of this year.
 A couple new ornaments from this month (Jesus in the "nest" and Emma in the car seat), and below I used the charm from my Shrimp necklace and made it into an ornament, and appropriately placed it up by the angel where he/she lives in Heaven.
 Emma hanging up the gingham candy cane that she got while at Cracker Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment