Monday, November 26, 2018

Mind So Gone

   This is another post about pictures that I took over 7 years ago (on August 6, 2011) after we graduated from Full Sail in April 2011. The pictures are taken at Full Sail in the Lighting lab Soundstage because I knew it would be somewhere I could get in to fairly easily. "Hey, I graduated from here recently. Can I practice my photography skills by taking behind the scenes photos?" Sure! This soundstage was set up with several different rooms including a road outside of "apartments", the rooms inside the apartment were also constantly used. A bedroom, kitchen, and living room, all separated into different "apartments" so everyone could work in a different area without bumping into each other. It also had the outside of a movie theater, a kind of creepy alley way, and of course, the bar/ club which was used for this project. These pictures make me think that this project was a music video, but now I can't remember. In fact, I didn't even remember about these pictures at all until I found them on my Flickr page last week. Good thing I stamped my Wild Photography logo on them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment