Saturday, March 24, 2012

Grandmother Willow

Are you getting tired of my plant photos? If so, I'm sorry.
 
Today was an errands day and included more of too much sleeping. Michael slept until 3pm, but that's okay because he really needed it. I have gone to Target at least four times since yesterday. Michael has been wanting a few Blu-Rays so I bought those for him and we watched them. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and Bridesmaids. I have tomorrow off too. I think we are going out to eat and seeing The Hunger Games in the afternoon.
 
I'm having some issues with my hair. I didn't like that the lady thinned it out with her cat fur scissors. I should have cut it myself like old times. I'm sure I won't get it cut again before the end of the year. I have to put gel and hairspray in it for me to like it. Also, I dyed it black - not blonde. Here is a mini-Polaroid of me and the sweet hubs. He is working again on a sculpt (to create a prosthetic out of) for the Teen Wolf costume he is making for a guy. He made the ears last week and I want a pair for myself! They look like elf ears, but are accurate, matching to the ones made in the 1985 movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment