Friday, March 23, 2012

Work Overload

Not for me. It's tough sometimes waking up at 4:30am for work - especially if I don't get enough sleep or I get too much, then I tend to be groggy. But it's nothing compared to what Michael and his friend, Osiris, have been doing lately. They work from 8-5pm at Ripley's, then go straight to the shoot until 3am for a horror short where a guy gets sucked in through his computer. (It makes me thinks of the little home movie I made with Jessica & Lindsey a long time ago about them "falling" into the computer and becoming Sims characters.) But Michael and Osiris also had to get up again today for work and they will be going to the shoot again afterward. He says he probably won't be able to sleep in tomorrow either. 
The above photos were taken this past weekend when they were making a mold of the keyboard. Michael wanted me to take a bunch of pictures of them working and his silly reaction is because I ended up paparazzi-ing them.

My plans for today include getting my hair cut at a salon, hopefully the lady I went to last time is working so I can get it done the same way as I did prior to shooting "Blood Widow" in June. Then proceeding to dye it myself ~ something I haven't done in about 13 months! ~ going back to a lighter color, since my roots are covering most of my head and look too "blah". Here is the example photo I bring in, of Dianna Agron from "Glee".

1 comment:

  1. It's good to see Michael in one of your posts. It must have been difficult for him to get a cast of a keyboard, given all the nooks and crannies. I hope your haircut and dye-work go well. -D

    ReplyDelete