Saturday, December 22, 2012

Packing Up

Michael has been completely incredible these past few weeks, taking on the daunting task of packing everything up. I have barely been any help at all- only sorting DVDs and wrapping the smaller picture frames the first day. I didn't want to forget this exciting time, so I finally snapped a few pictures at 5am when I got home from work. I won't even edit these, to give the real feeling of moving. (I felt a true lack of productivity with only two other posts this month.. Oh geez, the Christmas tree was actually in November! Hopefully there will be many more after Christmas and at the beginning of January!)
Michael even put my scrapbook stuff in separate boxes, but left out my Polaroid cameras with extra packs of film. What a thoughtful gem! I don't know what I did to deserve him, but I sure am glad I get to keep him forever. ♥ Now back to watching 7th Heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Making memories. Your first move-out as a married couple. You've got to be excited about the flurry of activities to come in the next few months! -D

    ReplyDelete