Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Mini Decor

I have noticed that I am one of those people who like little things. They are so cute. Look at this tiny house and these tiny trees. I figured I might as well post these pictures I took 2 weeks ago, since now we are starting to pack everything up. Today before dinner, Michael and I ran to Target to buy plastic cups and paper plates to use over the next few weeks so he could pack up all the kitchen supplies. I spent some time packing up all DVDs and picture frames.
Below are a couple pictures Brittany took with her phone when I went with her and Miriam to the Runway to Hope Christmas event. There was not a runway show that night, unfortunately. I would love to see one- even in a mall, which was actually how Miriam and Brittany got involved with Runway to Hope. They volunteered to help out for the event that was in September at the Mall at Millenia, right by our apt!
We were able to meet the founders, Mark & Josie NeJame, as well as Renee who I believe was one of the coordinators for the events. She was very nice and very pretty. There was a group of students putting on a Nutcracker ballet as well. I wish I had brought my camera for the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment