Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Boo at the Zoo III

 I just put 74 pictures on Emma's blog from this event, but these are the rest of them:

This was my first Boo at the Zoo in Brevard County. The other two times were waaay* cheaper in Gainesville, but that one is cancelled this year because they only do it on Halloween day and they don't have a way to socially distance the 5,000 people that they usually get at the Santa Fe College Zoo!! Popular!! So it is still definitely on my mental list of "Places to take Emma in the Future".

*Waaay cheaper means Gainesville's entry is a can of beans. Brevard's is $25. Free parking though.

Photos!! Also, I'm a ghost. And I don't do well with noticing small signs. 

















I liked the bees made out of recycled cans. 

They also had plastic flamingos painted black with bird bones painted on. Nice touch! 




Super far away sleeping cheetah. 





I didn't even notice the alpaca's surgery scar until someone else asked an employee about it! 



^^ Photo I took for Mia. 





Favorite photo? Idk, it had really good scenery. ^^ Beautiful foliage. 
 A hard-to-see sloth because of the glass reflection. 


An otter! Or two since you can see legs and a tail against the glass.
(Below)  Michael will usually sacrifice his fear of snakes for a bit of air conditioning, but this zoo's reptile area was still outside! In the hut he is walking past. We did look through the glass. They were all sleeping.

-------

Now, in case you are reading this, or I am rereading this myself, and happen to be in a "zoo mood", here are links to all of the other zoo posts between my blog and Emma's blog:


Boo at the Zoo - Brevard, October 2020, version of this post with more Emma pics (no repeats)

Birmingham Zoo, December 2019

Sanford Zoo, November 2019 (with the Canon)

Sanford Zoo & the Sea Life Aquarium for Michael's birthday, using my phone camera

Not a zoo post, but last year at a pumpkin patch in Clermont we got super cute pictures!! 

Jacksonville Zoo with Peyton & Helena when I was pregnant

A few BTS pics during the Jacksonville Zoo and pregnancy notes from March 2017

Boo at the Zoo II - Gainesville, Halloween 2016

Boo at the Zoo - Gainesville, Halloween 2015 (pictures I took)

Hauntings Past - previous Halloween pics I had not really posted before, including Boo at the Zoo 2015, pictures of me holding Peyton)

Taking pictures with Carly and Dawson in an abandoned zoo, Los Angeles, 2013

A few pictures from the Brevard Zoo with Sana, 2012  (I need to see if I can find more)

No comments:

Post a Comment