Saturday, October 27, 2012

Yes Man

Thanks to the janitor's epiphany roof toilet episode of Scrubs that I recently watched, I have already had one of my own. I know I have plenty and plenty to learn still, but since my 2 month aggravation hiatus ~ Let's celebrate! ~ I have been learning my lessons much more quickly. Isn't life wonderful that way? I have maturely decided that my wanting to cook dinners for Michael will remain solely about bringing us closer as a family and getting me into good habits for the future when I am further blessed by becoming a mom. That way it is not about anything else.. since those harsh discussions only get brought up by myself. And how can I be so hypocritical by doing that while, at the same time, I'm trying to create a stronger marriage?
(Can you tell that it is very overcast today?)
On a separate note, I should get into the habit of watching Yes Man more often. I watched it last month, but with all the new opportunities and experiences that Michael and I will have available to us next year, how can we even begin to turn down any fun ideas the other may have? (The same goes for all of our awesome new friends, which I have already begun to pray for.) Hopefully this colorful piece of art will remind me of all the great times we can have, if we just say "YES!!"
& I'm sure I don't need to remind you --again-- how excited I was to find out on Sunday that anyone can get into a Los Angeles movie premiere for free! Not technically "in" to see the movie, but I always assumed that all the screaming fans had to pay, even to get to that point. Turns out, that's not true. All you have to do is show up a few hours early (or days, if its a franchise like Harry Potter) and wait until they arrive!
Soon enough I will be taking my own photos such as these!!
(Obviously I didn't take this one of Emma. *sigh*)

No comments:

Post a Comment