Thursday, August 8, 2013

Polaroid Pages

We didn't take many digital pictures together at the beach, but I knew I wanted to have Polaroids too. I love me some Polaroids and the ones from Gulf Shores last summer turned out so nicely. I'm also including the wide Polaroids from the past few eventful times when I felt like the bigger Fujifilm camera was necessary.
^^ You might have to right click and zoom in to see a tiny me standing next to the tower in the left page! ^^
^^ When Ryan and Ben were here a month ago. Gooooood tiiiiimes! ^^
^^ & when my parents visited us in the middle of April. =)
Early Wednesday morning, I got out of bed around 4:30am because Sasha was making a lot of noise by the front door, indicating that she wanted to go outside. I assumed it was cats again since we have found them sitting on the welcome mat at the front door. Since we got the grass in June, its been a habit to only let Sasha out the back. I set my alarm for 15 minutes, but luckily Michael called her inside after only five minutes because it wasn't cats she was barking at- it was four raccoons! These are the pictures Michael was able to get:

Well, Michael is substituting as a grip on a project today. I definitely don't ask enough questions, or all of the short projects he tells me about just blur together, so as of now, that's all I know. Time for me to take my favorite pup into the bedroom and sleep the rest of the sunlight away. I had plans to go hiking with Michael until he he reminded me last night of this gig. So I thought I would put away my laundry that has been sitting in the dryer all week, then vacuum and such, but.. naaah!
That's what procrastination is for, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment