Sunday, November 20, 2011

90 Days

I've been slacking lately and that's not good. I haven't been blogging every day like I should. I haven't been taking new pictures every day, but rather finding old ones and re-editing them to use in my posts. I really need to make a check list of things to do. I got my list completed the other day and that felt good. So I'd like to feel good again.
I've been reading Jason Blanchard's journal documents on his networking page. He was our very inspirational Producing teacher. He was the one who makes all our dreams seem so much more achievable, we just have to work harder. His posts revolve around the "90 Days" he has before he moves to LA in February and how he is preparing for the change. Its only 76 days now. So here is my list for today: {#1} Write Jenn Anderson back. She has been my pen-pal (and friend) for a few years now. I tend to procrastinate on this task every time, simply because I have so much to write, responding to the three wonderful letters she recently sent me. {#2} Contact behind the scenes photographers and ask them how they got started and what advice they have for me. Then apply that advice! {#3} Make a list of photography project ideas, write them down and take lots of pictures. I did get upset yesterday because I went outside to take pictures and it was very windy, so my inanimate subject was unable to remain still. I'll try again today right now! {#4} Keep editing the "Blood Widow" documentary.

I am attempting to be more persistent about finding film sets to take behind the scenes photos for. When Facebook messages didn't work, I sent texts. Some of it has a lot to do with patience, which I don't have too much of. I will hopefully have two 35mm projects to get "on set" pictures of. Both at the beginning of December and I'm hoping for four different locations. Two real places around Orlando & two sets built on soundstages. I need to make a more efficient list of potential work as well.

PS: It's my brother's 21st birthday. Goodness. Happy Birthday, Beebs!

No comments:

Post a Comment