Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Slipped Away

How are the days passing me by so quickly? Its not until almost "bedtime" that I realize I haven't updated my blog yet! I did capture my first "sporting event" today - my dad and brother playing Frisbee. Dinner took place at David's BBQ with my parents since my dad was previously raving about how amazing it was. I understand that it is simply the opinion of our tastebuds, but mine prefer Sonny's. I'm glad I tried it though.

I'm praying that the three on-set experiences I have lined up will all pan through.  As well as a possible Christmas card shoot for a friend (Chelsy) who I have not met before. The production stills may seem more like five separate shoots since the 35mm's both have an "on location" set within Orlando as well as the sets built on the Full Sail soundstages. I'm excited to see all of it. Creative minds' ideas brought to life.. It's completely wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. My 15 minutes of fame. At least until Rachel & Michael get me a small part in one of their movies.

    ReplyDelete