Thursday, November 17, 2011

Heart in Hyperdrive

I'm going crazy trying to think of ideas of what I can do to expand my "career" so people will see my work and want me to photograph them and/or the projects they are a part of. I signed myself up as a photographer for Model Mayhem, but it said it would taken between a few days and a week to see if my profile is approved. I've simply been browsing through my past work - all that stuff before I understood how to utilize depth of field and experimented with different lenses. I'm still learning. 
{#1} I've remained quite fond of these shots I took of my cousin, Jessica, and her daughter, Jordyn, in May. I'll be editing more and adding them to my Flickr account today. I like staying busy. I don't know what to do with myself when I have downtime. {#2} I will go through other pictures I like from Blood Widow since Chad said I could send him suggestions that he could add to the "Media" page. {#3} I have been meaning to add a GoreFX album to my Wild Photography Facebook page. So later tonight I will shuffle through my favorites so far from his work. That can only benefit Michael and myself, right? If you have any other suggestions, I would be honored to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment