Friday, November 11, 2011

Wishing at 11:11

I met Christina Jobes, the photographer who covered our wedding in May, at the Church of Latter-Day Saints to be her assistant photographer. We weren't allowed to take pictures inside of the temple, so we arrived right after the ceremony. The bride, Rheanne, was beautiful and I absolutely loved her dress. Her new husband, Billy, was very handsome as well. I heard that the pin on her bouquet was her father's during the Marines. I was unable to attend the reception since it was many hours after the ceremony and wasn't in Orlando. I look forward to seeing Christina's photos though.

Around 4:30, our friend Drew texted me saying that some of the cast from Harry Potter as going to be at Wal-Mart signing autographs to promote the release of "Deathly Hallows, Part 2". We got there an hour and a half before they arrived, but it was far too late. By 8:30pm, we were informed that the actors would be leaving at 9 and there were too many people and we wouldn't be able to meet them. However, they allowed us to swarm the actors with pictures. Michael got a good bunch even with everyone in the way. The actors there were: Devon Murray (Seamus Finnegan), Katie Leung (Cho Chang), Jessie Cave (Lavendar Brown) and Alfie Enoch (Dean Thomas). What a magical night!

~ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ~
   More photos added August 2016. For these pictures I saved the edited versions over the originals to how I liked them, so I am not able to re-edit them more plainly the way I would now. Rheanne was very kind and sent me a small check for taking all of the extra pictures, although I was doing it for free. 

3 comments:

  1. I am fond of the photo for today. Was it one that you took? I can see the "Eagle, Globe, and Anchor" pinned to the flowers. I like how it honors her Dad on Veterans' Day. Also, her pretty dress, roses, and the rings. A wonderful photo. -D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did take the photo. It was one of my first for the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Great wedding photo!! I bet the bride loved it too!! Weddings are so special, and you got to help make their day special by taking some memorable pics!! :) xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete