Sunday, November 13, 2011

Deal of the Day

I drove around to a bunch of stores trying to find plain black polo shirts for work. I was so excited to find that Old Navy had a handful left and that the extra smalls fit me. I may never be able to put them in the dryer though. Can't risk them shrinking at all. They were on sale for $5.47, so I grabbed three, but when they rang up, they were only $2.26 each!! I may have to go back and get the other two, if they still have them since I dislike doing laundry.
A couple days ago I found a lasagna recipe online, so Michael and I picked up the ingredients that night. Today I decided to try putting it all together. Here is the result. It was pretty good, although next time I will have to put sauce down first so I don't burn the bottom layer of noodles. (Motherly tip!) At 6:30pm, I attended my first employee meeting in a long time. It's so exciting having a job. Remind me to never regret it! Now the handsome hubs & I are wrapping up our day with a brilliant viewing of Deathly Hallows, Part 2.

1 comment:

  1. Looks soooo scruptious!! Maybe you can fix dinner next time youre here!! :) Hope you enjoyed HP 7 part 2!!xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete