Saturday, November 26, 2011

Just a Quickie

I'm wondering if I should be more like "real" photography blogs and only post when I have something really good to show off: like a music video or behind the scenes of a film set or portrait shoot. I should talk about my experiences there rather than my day-to-day high school diary type stuff. Tonight I took a load of pictures of Michael and Drew getting the Grinch costume ready for next month. I've just sent Tara (main young actress in "Gruff's Bridge") a message, in hopes that she could play our perfect Cindy Lou Who. I've been advised to wait until we have the Grinch/Whoville photo shoot complete before adding any "creation" photos to the Internet. So for now, here are some Thanksgiving pilgrims. I hope yours was a loving & tasty holiday as well!

1 comment:

  1. I think images make a blog! You really should post your day-to-day experiences but WITH complimenting photos... together, it allows your read to relive your day :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete