Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Method Acting

Distracted. Major. Updating late. 
I can't tear myself away from these beautiful stop motion wedding videos on Vimeo. I'm in Gainesville again until Thanksgiving. I'll drive home that evening after "the feast", sharing leftovers with my hard working husband. I'm very proud of him. He had his interview yesterday for Season 3 of Face Off and submitted his special fx make up audition video this morning. 

Last night I received a fifth email back regarding on-set photography. This time from Niko Tavernise (The Wrestler, Black Swan). He was extremely friendly and taught me some things about Natalie, Mickey and Hugh. Yes, I'll continue to stick to a first name basis, as usual. Aside from that, I have obviously dabbled in a bit of clay making tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I recognize this cute couple, and their faithful dog!

    ReplyDelete