Sunday, November 27, 2011

Portraits ~ Chelsy

Michael and I met Chelsy, her Brazilian boyfriend, Hitallo, and their super cute dog, Jacob, in Baldwin Park this morning. The area is beautiful and I got to see even more than the usual houses we pass by when we drive through. (One of those small towns within a bigger city, this time being Orlando.) The couple was very friendly, relaxed and fun to work with. Chelsy has a gorgeous smile and I didn't notice Hitallo's argyle socks until I started editing the pictures. I love them! She previously asked if I could take some photos of them for a Christmas card they plan to send out to friends and family next month. I was more than happy to, especially after seeing the modeling she had previously done with our fellow Full Sail grad, Josh "Jasper" Behrens

~ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment