Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cornish Pixies

I had my first interview today. The manager is interviewing eight people and hiring four, so my chances are pretty good.. right? I feel in love with some of the items they had in the store. Especially the stuff that wasn't expensive and that was decorations that I could easily afford. If I get hired, you know where I'll be getting Christmas presents from and if I get an employee discount! Whooaa! *calm down..* I won't find out if I get the job until early next week* and I have another interview tomorrow anyway.

Today felt like a crafty day, so while I waited for the interview (the morning seemed pretty long, in a good way), I went to CVS and printed out some of my more recent pictures, from HP & the edits of Mia and a couple of Michael. Tonight I put together this one while I watched the first half of "Chamber of Secrets". Here is the full view of the collage.

Also, last night a woman commented on one of my quill pictures then used it for her blog. That was pretty cool. =)

1 comment:

  1. Love the cornish pixies!! Too cute!! I was watching that HP on TV the other night! :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete