Saturday, November 5, 2011

Crengland

Yesterday was a very good day. Mia and I got up early to go out to breakfast with Grandpa and had a photo shoot when we came home. It lasted longer than I thought, but I got a lot of good pictures to choose from. This one is my current favorite. I took 997, so I'm not yet done filtering through them. My mom and I drove down to St. Leo to pick up my brother from school for the weekend to celebrate my mom's birthday. I took some pictures of him too; he is looking so much older these days. I can't believe he is turning 21 in a couple weeks! On the way home we got into a hour long traffic jam; half of the time we weren't moving at all. We stopped at Wendy's on the way home and got back around 8pm. Also, it is very important that I mention how proud I am of Michael, who had his Grinchmas audition last night & passed! He will be one of the make up artists putting Who noses on the employees through out December.

~ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ~

 I made the mistake years ago, when I was keeping up with each season of America's Next Top Model, of trying to get my friends to pose seriously, without smiling. I don't remember now if this day Mia asked to take some smiling, or if I said something to make her laugh, but I love these pictures of her where she looks so happy. And she's one of those wonderfully positive people that each time she smiles, seven rainbows appear in the sky even if it hasn't rained in days.

No comments:

Post a Comment