Saturday, December 17, 2011

Miri & Matil, Part II

I was excited to shoot Miriam again this weekend. We had been talking about different ideas since September, so two in one month is great! Her and Matilda were joined by Garth - Miriam's boyfriend. I got a handful of good ones of all three of them. Smiley ones that they can send to family members in a Christmas card, if they wish. I got some of Matilda by herself on a table that Miriam set up with a tiny trees, cloud fluff and empty presents. Others were in front of a wall covered with festive wrapping paper, garland stockings and snowflakes. The one I've decided to post was me, at the end, attempting to play with the sunset. I think they turned out very well. I've decided that I visually enjoy the results of keeping the sun just out of frame, compared to using her body to block the sun to create a back light. The golden glow feels much more professional.

~ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ~

Update, August 2016: Most of these photos (the more obvious edits) were done in 2011. Isn't it just the nicest when our boyfriends/ fiances and husbands pose in pictures with us? They should know it's to be expected with creative girls who love having photo shoots! And although it states that Miriam and Garth were dating during Christmas 2011, they have now been married for almost three years. 

1 comment:

  1. That's a very artistic picture. I like the sun framing the subject :), but where's the puppy? xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete