Thursday, December 22, 2011

Portraits ~ Drew

This past Sunday, Mr. Drew Prescott and I were able to find a time that were were both available during Golden Hour so I could get some portraits of him in his peacoat. He took me to the location where the other half of our class shot their 35mm project, Terror! I believe Drew was 1st Assistant Camera for their production and Boom Op for ours (Gruff's Bridge). We snuck onto the roof of a parking garage in downtown Orlando and were there for about 30 minutes before a security guard with heavy cologne said we needed to leave. The other pictures were taken right outside the garage on a cobblestone road. I like cobblestone roads.. I worked 7 hours today. That was an accomplishment. Tomorrow will be spent buying groceries, putting together Christmas gifts and making sausage balls for Michael. 

~ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment